Laurence's Skull is a Key Item in Bloodborne's The Old Hunters dlc.
- Skull of Laurence, first vicar of the Healing Church. In reality he became the first cleric beast, and his human skull only exists within the Nightmare.
- The skull is a symbol of Laurence's past, and what he failed to protect. He is destined to seek his skull, but even if he found it, it could never restore his memories.
- At the lower level of the surgery altar, the elevator that leads to the Research Hall.
Activates the boss fight with Laurence, the First Vicar, within the Grand Cathedral of the Hunter's Nightmare.
- The skull lies on top of the Holy Shawl, present in many Healing Church Attires. This one appears to resemble that of the Executioner Garb.
- Unlike the skull in the actual Grand Cathedral of Cathedral Ward, this skull appears to be mostly intact. It is as if it symbolized Laurence's untainted humanity.