|Max No. Held||3|
|QS Bullet Use||-|
|Sold by the Messengers for 2 Insight.|
- Bought from the Bath Messengers for 2 Insight after slaying Rom, the Vacuous Spider.
- Found on a corpse outside the Cathedral Ward entrance to Yahar'gul, Unseen Village and on various corpses throughout the Nightmare Frontier.
- Found throughout the Hunter's Nightmare.
- Rare drop by Mergo's Attendants in the Nightmare of Mensis.
When used, users gain high damage resistance, become unstaggerable, and move extremely slowly, at a walking pace. They can still dodge normally, and should use it to combat their speed hindrance.
Additionally, players who try to attack a Lead Elixir user, might get their attacks to bounce off, if they are using smaller weapons.
Be warned, as users of this item can still be parried.
- Can be useful if players find themselves against multiple opponents at the same time.
- Can be useful to cast Hunter Tools that can be easily interrupted, or slow special attacks like the Kos Parasite's Arcane explosion, or the Bloodletter's Blood blast.
- This item is used religiously by Brador.
- Alfred will use this item, if provoked, when he becomes a Queen Killer.
- This item functions very much in the same way as the Pyromancy spell, Iron Flesh from the Dark Souls' series. Upon casting it, the player would gain high damage resistance, become unstaggerable, and move extremely slowly.