Former Lecture Building, probably a part of Byrgenwerth. Lecture halls are still full of former scholars (now Slime Scholar) sitting in their chairs. It's divided into Lecture Building (described here) and Lecture Building 2nd Floor, both with their own Lamps. A shortcut connecting both floors can be unlocked from the 2nd floor.
Entrance can be found in Cathedral Ward. Proceed from Grand Cathedral Lamp (after defeating Vicar Amelia) outside and take left road (right if you're facing the Grand Cathedral entrance). At the very end of the road is a forgotten church with Lesser Amygdala guarding the entrance. Make sure you have a Tonsil Stone in your pocket and allow her to grab you.
The building is not physically accessible by any means as it's a part of the Nightmare (much like Hunter's Dream).
- Patches the Spider (seen behind the closed door opposite from the starting point, can be reached from the Lecture Building 2nd Floor via a shortcut)
- Slime Scholar (melee and ranged variations)
- Anti-Clockwise Metamorphosis (received from Patches the Spider)
- Augur of Ebrietas
- Lecture Theatre Key
- Madman's Knowledge
- Red Jelly
- Student Uniform
See also: Lamps
- Nightmare Frontier (one-way only) - Accessed from Lecture Building 1st Floor door.
- Nightmare of Mensis (one-way only) - Accessed from Lecture Building 2nd Floor door. Shortcut leading from 2nd to 1st floor has to be opened first.
- Lecture Building 2nd Floor - via ladder, has to be opened from the 2nd floor.
- This location can be used to farm Blood Echoes. It can yield around 15000 echoes per run (about 1 minute) . Player should equip Moon to boost the farming productivity and use Bold Hunter's Mark to quickly reload the area.
- Also a very nice play to farm QS Bullets and Sedative.
- The Slime Scholar is weak to fire and bolt. Flamesprayer is an ideal choice.