|Research Hall on the lowest platform of the building, accessible only after rotating the lever on the rafters to spin the staircases|
|Special Att.||Attr. Req.|
|Weapon Type||Left Hand Weapons|
|Notes||Blocks damage, in particular Arcane damage|
- located on a platform near a tied up patient within the Research Hall. To reach it, the stairs must be raised at the top, afterwards, it is only required to take in Saint Adeline's chamber and keep going down the stairs, one of the branching paths will eventually lead to it.
This shield is unique in that it can used to block elemental damage with great effectiveness.
Contrary to its description however, it can indeed also block physical attacks rather well, although at a high cost of stamina. This stamina cost is accentuated if the shield wielder is being hit by a heavy weapon, or a heavier transformed state of the weapon.
- This shield can be useful when fighting against Micolash, as it grants great protection against his very powerful A Call Beyond.
- Players should take heed to the description, as it tells of its use by the tomb prospectors within the Isz Labyrinth. It will help greatly against the lesser Celestial Emissaries which shoot Arcane orbs.
- The word Loch translates to "Lake" in gaelic.
- The shield's inner metal lining greatly resembles the Astral Clocktower.
- Curiously enough, when the Loch Shield is exposed to light, the ripples of the blue glass will reflect red hues. Perhaps a connection to blood. Or maybe the moon.