|Sold by Messengers for 13000 Blood Echoes after obtaining Wheel Hunter Badge.|
|Special Att.||Attr. Req.|
|Weapon Type||Right Hand Weapons|
|Imprints||Normal (Radial, Radial, Triangle)|
|Aux. Effect||30% Righteous||deals Righteous in both modes|
|Notes||the transformed mode multiplies Arcane damage, the L2 further increases said damage|
- It can be obtained with the Wheel Hunter Badge, which is received from Alfred after completing his questline (or killing him).
While transformed, Logarius' wheel's damage changes; the Strength and Arcane scalings are swapped, netting a C in strength and an S in arcane.
The transformed wheel can be self-buffed by pressing L2.
- The wheel can be buffed three times.
- Each buff adds 10% arcane damage and a health drain of 0.1%.
- The second buff is weaker than the first, but the third buff is the strongest.
- The buff lasts roughly 30-35 seconds.
- You can reapply buffs to the weapon, but the buffs will start again from the first. This means that you must reapply three buffs to reach the third level again.
- The health drained by the buffs can be regained through combat, unlike the health drained by the Chikage.
- The buffs do not affect the transform attack.
- This weapon deals 30% Righteous Damage in both modes.
- Logarius' Wheel is the only weapon able to achieve an S scaling in strength in the maingame, and one of two with the DLC (the Whirligig Saw being the other).
- In the weapon's buffed mode, the ghostly faces of Vilebloods that have been brutally smashed to pieces by the Executioners come out of the wheel's surrounding red mist.
- Its real life version is the breaking wheel, a medieval execution method.