|Max No. Held||1|
|Usage Type||Unlimited Use|
|QS Bullet Use||4|
|Kill the Younger Madaras Twin outside the Forbidden Woods.|
|Notes||Must acquire Valtr's helm by progressing his covenant or killing him.|
- Drops from Younger Madaras Twin near the Forbidden Woods Lamp. To spawn him, players must either kill Valtr, or progress through his questline by crushing 5 Vermin. The latter option is recommended.
For the cost of 4 Quicksilver Bullets, the caster will summon a giant snake from beyond the Nightmare directly beneath their current location. This snake will then bite and throw anything caught in its biting range into the air, dealing very high damage. This can affect the caster.
Due to its high cost and high damage, it is a tool best used to finish off or throw off opponents in PvP who would favor closer proximity to the player. It shines the most when cast in a tight room, or elevator.
- This Hunter Tool deals pure Bloodtinge damage.
- Players who wear high Blood Resistance gear, like the Cainhurst Set or Knight Set, can resist the damage much more effectively.
- Oddly enough, the Madaras Whistle can bug through the hitbox of the Snail Woman that falls from the sky in Hunter's Nightmare, causing her to come back to life. After the "resurrection", she shows no hostility towards the Hunter.
- The summoned snake is identical to the ones present in the Forbidden Woods and mostly to the ones that are summoned by the Shadows of Yharnam. Like the description mentions, this snake is gigantic, having grown uncontrollably.
- The Madaras Whistle is NOT a required Hunter tool necessary for the Hunter tool trophy. This is due to its inclusion occurring in a later patch of the game, alongside Valtr.