- Brain of Mensis (can be killed)
- Carrion Crow (nightmare variant)
- Maneater Boar (nightmare variant)
- Mergo's Attendant
- Mergo's Chief Attendant
- Rabid Dog (nightmare variant)
- Shadows of Yharnam
- Skeletal Puppet
- The moment players defeat Micolash, the bridge that once took players into his boss arena from Mergo's Loft Base is no longer there. It is raised to bridge the gap above and lead players to the Wet Nurse's Lunarium. To get from Mergo's Loft Base, back to the arena, players must first activate the lift shortcut, that would lead to the lamp below.
- The Maneater Boars that are in the area are hostile towards the Shadows of Yharnam, this can be used to a player's advantage.
- The Brain of Mensis is a being that can bestow certain things towards the player, check its page for more information.
- Strangely enough, right next to lift that would take players to the Wet Nurse's Lunarium, there is a chest that contains an unusual item. It has the very rare Iosefka's Blood Vial. This alludes to the fact that perhaps Iosefka was a member of the School of Mensis.