|Max No. Held||1|
|Usage Type||Unlimited Use|
|QS Bullet Use||1|
|Corpse in the Nightmare Frontier.|
Casting will cost 1 Quicksilver Bullet, and it turns the player into a group of Messengers bearing a note. It is only useful in online PvP, as it will allow players to go unnoticed.
Performing any sort of action or sprinting will de-cloak the player.
- The player will turn into a Messenger Note that is specifically as if a player was hovering above it, keen players will notice if an opponent is using this item this way.
- The best places to hide would be on a corner with low visibility and with a Message which players would have to walk through, thus activating the Message and potentially not notice the player's transformed state.
- It is essentially the Chameleon spell of Dark Souls, with the difference that it only transforms into a single thing, instead of different breakable objects spread throughout the area.
- In the early version of Bloodborne, the "Messenger's Gift" was going to be originally called "Followers Obligation".
- It functions mostly identically to the retail version, but instead of becoming three smaller Messengers, the player character becomes one large Messenger. The effect is incomplete, and the invisible player character model sometimes overlaps the large Messenger, causing parts of it to render incorrectly.
Images/gifs taken of the early version Messenger's Gift are taken by Meph, here's a link to her wiki