"Moon" rune. Acquire more Blood Echoes.
- Moon (1): 10% more echoes from slain enemies:
- Hypogean Gaol: Main level of prison.
- Moon (2): 20% more echoes from slain enemies:
- Moon (3): 30% more echoes from slain enemies:
- Players can stack all 3 "Moon" runes to acquire a whopping 60% more Blood Echoes. However, since one of them gives only 10%, it might be in the player's best interest to only equip the two best runes of this kind in order to leave a rune slot for a better rune.
- If players are sure they are able to take down a particular boss without aid of runes, then equipping any and all "Moon" runes is a good idea.
- Equipping these runes for Depth 4 Chalice Dungeons will make players get an exhorbitant amount of Blood Echoes per a single Layer (not counting with the boss). The Ailing Loran Chalice comes to mind in terms of ease of difficulty.
- Though at first glance the "Moon" rune appears be oozing with blood like the Oedon runes (Oedon Writhe/Formless Oedon), it is actually "glowing" red, like the Blood Moon.
- The Moon rune appears to be directly tied with Mensis, as they are all found in places that are connected to it. In Yahar'gul, Unseen Village, and the Nightmare of Mensis.