"Moon" rune. Acquire more Blood Echoes.
- Moon (1): 10% more echoes from slain enemies: Hypogean Gaol - main level of prison.
- Moon (2): 20% more echoes from slain enemies: Mergo's Loft Middle - at the bottom of the circular staircase where you fight some Mergo's Attendants and one Mergo's Chief Attendant, in the boss area of Micolash, Host of the Nightmare.
- Moon (3): 30% more echoes from slain enemies: Nightmare of Mensis - when using the "Make Contact" gesture for 30 seconds in front of the Brain of Mensis at the depths of the tower.
- Players can stacks all "Moon" runes to acquire a whopping 60% more Blood Echoes. However, since one of them gives only 10%, it might be in the player's best interest to only equip the two best runes of this kind.
- If players are sure they are able to take down a particular boss without aid of runes, then equipping any and all "Moon" runes is a good idea.
- Equipping these runes for Depth 4 Chalice Dungeons will make players get an exhorbitant amount of Blood Echoes per a single Layer (not counting with the boss). The Ailing Loran Chalice comes to mind in terms of ease of difficulty.
- Though at first glance the "Moon" rune appears be oozing with blood like the Oedon runes (Oedon Writhe/Formless Oedon), it is actually "glowing" red, like the Blood Moon.
- The Moon rune appears to be directly tied with Mensis, as they are all found in places that are connected to it. In Yahar'gul, Unseen Village, and the Nightmare of Mensis.