Neutral is a description in Bloodborne.
When an enemy or character is marked as neutral, it means they have no real affiliation. Enemies like the Rotted Corpse are not affiliated with any of the classes of enemies. A list of the known affiliations is listed below.
- Beasts: Beasts are large, lycanthrope-like creatures. They are characterized by their weaknesses to Fire and Serration.
- Cainhurst Vilebloods: Enemies that are with the Vilebloods are only found in Castle Cainhurst. They are all weak to Righteous damage that is present in most Healing Church weapons.
- Kin: Kin are all blue and blobby in appearance, as well as insect-like in the cases of the Fluorescent Flower. They all tend to have cosmic powers, as well as weaknesses to Thrust and Bolt damage.
- The Healing Church: The Healing Church enemies are characterized by their church garb. They range from the Healing Church Hunters, to the huge Church Giants.
- Old Hunters: These enemies are only really found in the Hunter's Nightmare. They are strong as well as possessing high poise, but a well timed parry will open them up to a visceral attack.