Odd Bolt Blood Gems are a type of Odd Blood Gem in Bloodborne.
- A blood gem that fortifies weapons and adds various properties. Blood gems are especially rare blood stones that grow on coldblood.
- Blood gems are kneaded into weapons using workshop tools, but only when of matching shape.
- Circular blood gems are normally used to fortify firearms.
- Lighthouse Hut
- through the elevator shortcut, in the slug-filled caverns with naked Snail Women and a couple of Fishman Mages. The gem is at the very end of that area, on top of a wooden platform's ledge.
- Waning/Rating 14 - Add bolt ATK+42 / Bolt ATK UP+4.1%
- As with all other elemental Blood Gems, Odd Bolt Blood Gems share the same icons as their non-Odd counterparts, the Bolt Blood Gems.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.