|Max No. Held||10|
|QS Bullet Use||-|
| Sold by the Messengers after obtaining the Powder Keg Hunter Badge.|
- Purchased from the Bath Messengers in the Hunter's Dream after obtaining the Powder Keg Hunter Badge.
- Oil Urns can be found on corpses and scattered throughout Yharnam.
- Rare drop from Large Huntsman.
Throwing an urn at an enemy will cover it in oil. This can be used in conjunction with a Molotov Cocktail (or any source of fire damage, like the Torch or Fire Paper) to increase the amount of fire damage dealt.
- If a player has been hit by an Oil Urn, an orange symbol below the health bar will appear to show that you have increased vulnerability to fire, and must let some time expire before they are safe. Being hit by a fire source will cause an explosion that severely damages the player. Standing on "Oil Pools" produces the same effect, but the player loses the status effect as soon as they leave the pool of oil.
- The Oil Urn somewhat resembles the Firebomb icon from Dark Souls.