|Old Hunter Set|
- Hunter's Nightmare
- Old Hunter Cap - On the left side of the locked gate players can find upon exiting from the Lamp.
- Old Hunter Garb - After climbing the second set of stairs that leads towards the Grand Cathedral, the item is on the left side near a place where players can drop down to get the Beast Cutter.
- Old Hunter Gloves - From the first Lamp, go up the hill and look below, there is a platform with the item, it is right near where near the headpiece was.
- Old Hunter Trousers - From the first Lamp, go up the hill and follow the rocky path, keep looking towards the right as there is a path that can be dropped down from to open the gate where the headpiece was, there will be a platform where players can drop down before hitting the ground, the item is there.
- Moderate Physical Defense
- Moderately Low Blunt/Thrust Defenses
- Mediocre Arcane Resistance
- Very high Fire Defense
- Poor Bolt Resistance
- Moderately high Slow Poison Resistance
- Low Rapid Poison Resistance
- High Frenzy Resistance
- High Beasthood
- Has one of the best Fire Defenses in-game.
- The Decorative Old Hunter Set is a kind of alternative/complimentary Attire to the Old Hunter Set. Pretty much all pieces of these combined sets can be interchanged and still look as if they fit together originally. All except the combination of the Old Hunter Cap with the Decorative Old Hunter Garb, as the mask that covers the face does not look as if it made part of it.
- The Decorative Old Hunter Garb is just the Old Hunter Garb without the large caped coat, and with additional brass trinkets. The Decorative Old Hunter Trousers are the same model as the Old Hunter Trousers, but with a brass brace on the right joint of the leg.
- This set seems to be a variant of the Charred Hunter Set (or vice-versa), as the gloves also have metal on the "firearm-bearing" arm, the Trousers are very similar, the garb within the cape/longcoat of the Charred Hunter Set seems to resemble the Decorative Old Hunter Garb and it even has an hexagonal pendant like the many hexagonal shapes of the brass trinkets it has. Stat-wise they are also very much alike.
- The Old Hunter Trousers' description mentions a superstition that "beast blood crept up the right leg", how curious that statement is, seeing as players always inject Blood Vials in their right leg.