|Max No. Held||20|
|QS Bullet Use||-|
| Sold by Messengers.|
|Notes||Round pebbles that can be thrown at targets.|
- Looted from corpses around the game, can also be found in Chalice Dungeons.
- Dropped often by Carrion Crows (common).
- Multiples of 3 or 6 are often dropped by Eye Collectors (guaranteed).
- 10 of them can drop from Winter Lanterns (rare)
- Purchased from the Bath Messengers, in the Hunter's Dream, using Blood Echoes.
Pebbles can be thrown at an enemy, in order to pull them away from a group of mobs, without grabbing the attention of others. The only exception seems to be the Shadows of Yahrnam mobs in Mergo's Loft.
- it deals a small amount of knockback.
- It is the cheapest item in the game, and one of the few that doesn't get its price raised as the player levels up.
- Pebbles have a similar appearance to human eyeballs. If they are petrified eyes or simply carved stones to look like them is unknown. They may be genuinely petrified eyeballs, as they visibly show fear. This theory is widely accepted since the enemies that drop these pebbles have some relation to eyes (Winter Lanterns-they have lots of eyes, Eye Collector - their name are quite self-explaining, Carrion Crow-crows often pluck the eyes out of the dead).