|Max No. Held||20|
|QS Bullet Use||-|
| Sold by the Messengers.|
|Notes||Round pebbles that can be thrown at targets.|
- Looted from corpses around the game, can also be found in Chalice Dungeons.
- Dropped often by Carrion Crows (common).
- Multiples of 3 or 6 are often dropped by Eye Collectors (guaranteed).
- 10 of them can drop from Winter Lanterns (rare).
- Purchased from the Bath Messengers in the Hunter's Dream using Blood Echoes.
Pebbles can be thrown at an enemy, in order to pull them away from a group of mobs, without grabbing the attention of others. The only exception seems to be the Shadows of Yharnam mobs in Mergo's Loft.
- It deals a small amount of knockback.
- Can stop a Maneater Boar charge attack.
- Throwing it is quite thrilling.
- Can kill crippled Eileen and trapped Yamamura with only one hit.
- It is the cheapest item in the game, and one of the few that doesn't get its price raised as the player levels up.
- Pebbles have a similar appearance to human eyeballs. If they are petrified eyes or simply stones carved to look like them is unknown. They may be genuinely petrified eyeballs, as they visibly show fear. This theory is widely accepted, since the enemies that drop these pebbles have some relation to eyes (Winter Lanterns-they have lots of eyes, Eye Collector - their name is quite self-explanatory, Carrion Crow-crows often pluck the eyes out of the dead, Oedon Chapel Dweller- He only drops it once and he is blind).
- Blood can harden and even form rock and boulder. The same inexplicable process can also happen upon eyeballs. Other eye-related items are either preserved in dubious liquid, or blessed by a phantasm.
- Another support to the eyeball theory is that many Yharnamites are petrified at Yahar'gul, Unseen Village.