|Max No. Held||20|
|QS Bullet Use||-|
| Sold by the Messengers.|
Central Yharnam corpse.
|Notes||Knife slathered in poison.|
- Many can be found on the path to Arianna's house, and yet more in the misty streets near the Black Church Set.
- A lot of them can be found within the building where players first find the Afflicted Beggar. The items can be found near him.
- Becomes purchaseable from the Bath Messengers after finding the Cosmic Eye Watcher Badge.
Used to inflict poison on enemies. Most enemies that can be poisoned will be affected by it within 2-4 hits of the item.
It is an item that is definitely useful against NPC Hunters, but must be used carefully as most hunters can dodge them with ease.
- Extremely useful against Henryk, since the battlefield is littered with graves that make him dodge less effectively, and because players can be ignored by Henryk as soon as Eileen appears.
- Effective against the Abhorrent Beast found in the Forbidden Woods.
- Different enemies require different amounts of knives to be poisoned. The Abhorrent Beast requires only one. The Bloody Crow of Cainhurst requires 3 or 4 to be poisoned. Most enemies require only 2.
- Shares the exact animation as the Throwing Knives.
- It seems this item was not meant to be used on the beasts, but rather on humans. Even stranger, considering it was made by the Healing Church.