|Health||882 (Defiled) / 1193 (Ihyll)|
Queen Killer is an Old Hunter NPC that will aid players against Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen.
- Cursed Pthumerian Defilement layer 2: Just before you open the door to the boss room you can find the summon sign to your left.
- Cursed Pthumerian Defilement layer 3: This summon sign can be found to the left of the stairs that lead down to the boss room.
- Pthumeru Ihyll layer 3: His summoning sign can be found in front of the boss door on Layer 3.
- He can heal up to 3 times.
- Like other NPCs, he has an infinite resource of Quicksilver Bullets, meaning there's no limit to his use of the Cannon.
- Summoning him will prevent the player from summoning Tomb Prospector Olek, but Madman Wallar should still be available for summoning.
- He also has an aggressive variant in the Root Chalice Dungeons.
- Sometimes, upon his death on Layer 3 of Great Pthumeru Ihyll, he drops a Bloodgem. This is probably a glitch linked to his enemy variant.
- Once an executioner and much like Alfred, he slew a queen and gained the name. Little do we know why he is running around half naked in a cursed catacomb filled with dread and horror. He wields a cannon, which might suggest that, unlike Alfred, he anticipated much larger prey. Maybe, he was deployed to encounter Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen so that the School of Mensis might have the chance to have an audience with Mergo.