|Health||882 (Defiled) / 1193 (Ihyll)|
Queen Killer is an Old Hunter NPC that will aid players against Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen.
- Cursed and Defiled Pthumeru Chalice Dungeon: his summoning sign can be found in front of the boss door on Layer 2.
- Helps the player fight Watchdog of the Old Lords.
- Cursed and Defiled Pthumeru Chalice Dungeon: his summoning sign can be found in front of the boss door on Layer 3.
- Helps the player fight Amygdala.
- Great Pthumeru Ihyll Chalice Dungeon: his summoning sign can be found in front of the boss door on Layer 3.
- Helps the player fight Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen.
- He can heal up to 3 times.
- Like other NPCs, he has an infinite resource of Quicksilver Bullets, meaning there's no limit to his use of the Cannon.
- Summoning him will prevent the player from summoning Tomb Prospector Olek, but Madman Wallar should still be available for summoning.
- He also has an aggressive variant in the Root Chalice Dungeons.
- Sometimes, upon his death on Layer 3 of Great Pthumeru Ihyll, he drops a Bloodgem. This is probably a glitch linked to his enemy variant.
- Once an executioner and much like Alfred, he slew a queen and gained the name. Little do we know why he is running around half naked in a cursed catacomb filled with dread and horror. He wields a cannon, which might suggest that, unlike Alfred, he anticipated much larger prey. Maybe, he was deployed to encounter Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen so that the School of Mensis might have the chance to have an audience with Mergo.