It is associated with the Executioners.
- Complete Alfred's questline. Will be acquired at the first spot Alfred is met.
- Can be acquired if players choose to kill him, after he himself has killed a "certain character", while wearing the Gold Ardeo and wielding the Logarius Wheel.
- 2% of the player's total HP increase to health restored by using healing vials
Makes players a part of the Executioners, who are in open conflict with the Cainhurst Vilebloods. This means that if a player with the Radiance rune is summons or is summoned by a player using the Corruption rune, then they must fight each other instead of cooperating.
- Useful for players whom find themselves healing very often, or for those that just want a bit more efficiency out of each heal.
- It is the only Rune to have a golden glow to it.
- The Gold Ardeo might have been based on this rune.