|Appears In||The Old Hunters|
|Voiced By||Lotte Rice|
Saint Adeline is a patient of the Research Hall, who mistakenly believes that the player is Lady Maria.
She is bound to her chair by leather straps with what seems to be a Blood Vial sticking out of her arm.
- Research Hall, enter the room with 3 elevators & 3 enemies in wheelchairs on the 2nd(or maybe 3rd) floor & take the elevator on the right as you enter.
When spoken to she will request Brain Fluid.
- the player can receive Blood of Adeline from her after giving her one Brain Fluid.
- she gives the player the Balcony Key when given a second Brain Fluid.
- Milkweed Rune is attained after giving her the third and final Brain Fluid.
|Click to see dialogue|
- She drops the Balcony Key if killed. But killing her stops her questline, as such it is not reccomended to do so.
- She addresses the player as Lady Maria when first spoken to, but quickly realizes it isn't her.