|Max No. Held||10|
|QS Bullet Use||-|
| Cathedral Ward.|
Sold by the Messengers after obtaining the Cosmic Eye Watcher Badge.
|Notes||Removes Frenzy buildup.|
- Purchased from the Bath Messengers in the Hunter's Dream after obtaining the Cosmic Eye Watcher Badge.
- Periodically given to The Hunter by the Lonely Old Dear, if she was sent to Oedon Chapel, in the Cathedral Ward.
- A rare drop from the Slime Scholars in the Lecture Building.
Removes Frenzy buildup.
- It takes a fraction of a second to use it, so use it wisely and strategically.
- It shares the same animation as the Blue Elixir and Lead Elixir.
- It is essentially the Antidote for Frenzy.
- From the description, it would seem that the Sedative is actually thick human blood. Perhaps it is a much different variant than the one players inject with the use of Blood Vials.
- The Lonely Old Dear gives Sedatives to The Hunter after apparently losing her sanity, implying that she used these to calm her nerves.
- The Frenzy buildup has a constant rate of affliction from all sources. However, the value of Insight that the player has will reduce the Frenzy Resistance of players, ultimately reducing the time that it takes to inflict Frenzy on them. In other words, the higher the Insight, the more quickly the Frenzy builds up.