|Shaman Bone Blade|
|Max No. Held||3|
|QS Bullet Use||-|
| Sold by Messengers.|
Dropped by Brainsuckers.
- can drop from Brainsuckers (uncommon).
- 6 are found in the Nightmare of Mensis, at the end of the room with the giant spider.
- Purchased from the Bath Messengers, in the Hunter's Dream, for 1 Insight.
Using this item will make your character briefly stop and then strike the dagger with great speed. Even if the player hits nothing with the item, it will still count as if you spent it, therefore players should use it carefully. It is possible to hit multiple enemies with it.
The Shaman Bone Blade will disorient enemies, causing the one afflicted by its fluid to become aggressive towards all other enemies. This, ironically, makes all other enemies attack that one particular enemy, as if it had betrayed them.
It is important to note that enemies will still be hostile towards the player, though they will prioritize the betrayer. Also, keep in mind that the effect has a mere duration of 15 seconds.
- The Shaman Bone Blade does not turn everyone hostile to its victim, it turns its victim hostile on everything else. All other foes then notice this sudden change of behavior and immediately attack it.
- If the Shaman Bone Blade is used on an Adversary, the Adversary will be unaffected and enemies will not be hostile towards him/her, instead, players should find an enemy that is powerful and use the Bone Blade on it. It will leave that enemy hostile to everything, including the Adversary that has invaded your world.
- This may be used against multiple-enemy bosses (Forgotten Madman, Shadow of Yharnam, Celestial Emissary), this is because of the fact that these enemies are considered "glorified" enemies, meaning their AI will still react as they would outside the boss room.
- The only place where this item can be found, is near the Giant Nightmare Apostle within the Nightmare of Mensis. Sneaking up on it and using the Bone Blade will cause it to quickly die in record time from all the others spiders ganging up on it.
- In terms of purpose, turning enemies against one another, it is very similar to the Pyromancy Spell, Undead Rapport in Dark Souls 1 and 3.