Sharp Blood Gems are a type of Blood Gem in Bloodborne.
- A blood gem that fortifies weapons and adds various properties. Blood gems are especially rare blood stones that grow on coldblood.
- Blood gems are kneaded into weapons using workshop tools, but only when of matching shape.
- Circular blood gems are normally used to fortify firearms.
- The shape of this item is probably a nod to the Symbol of Chaos from Michael Moorcock's Eternal Champion stories. The original eight-arrow star represents "energy" scattering at "high velocity".
- Note that this Blood Gemstone has twelve arrows instead of the original eight-arms design.