|Sinister Resonant Bell|
|Max No. Held||1|
|QS Bullet Use||-|
|Sold by Insight Messengers for 1 Insight.|
|Notes||Online play only.|
- Sold by the Insight Messengers, in the Hunter's Dream, for 1 Insight, AFTER purchasing the Small Resonant Bell
Ringing the Sinister Resonant Bell will search for a Sinister Bell from another world to resonate with, so that the user may invade as an Adversary (with a 30% health reduction).
- The health reduction to a player that invades as an Adversary, is of 30%. As such, equipping Clockwise Metamorphosis Runes may be a smart decision.
- Upon ringing the Beckoning Bell, a Bell-ringing Woman will spawn, beckoning adversarial players. If the boss in the area has been defeated, the bell-ringing woman will not appear, making it impossible to invade.
- Players who wish to invade others, should take into consideration the place they are trying to invade in and their level. If they wish to invade an area at a level where it would be unlikely for them to be there in the first place, then it may be hard to do so.
- The Sinister Resonant Bell functions almost exactly like the Red Eye Orb from the Dark Souls' series.