|Underground Corpse Pile||Research Hall|
The Surgery Altar is a most interesting and fascinating manifestation of the Hunter's Nightmare. A secret that existed in the Healing Church and that serves as both a means of adoration and transportation, as a lift.
The altar depicts three entities of the Church, one in robes, reading a text, another, also in robes, using a small bell, and finally a man with the hat associated with Provost Willem.
- Underground Corpse Pile, after the Underground Cell
- The Surgery Altar itself, doubles as the lift that takes players into the ground floor of the Research Hall.
- There are 2 items in the altar:
- The 3 statues in the altar have symbolic meanings:
- The one on the right, wearing the White Church Set, holds in his hands a tome. This tome means one of three things: either it is for recording, for learning or for ceremonial purposes.
- The one on the left, also wearing the White Church Set, holds a bell. This is without doubt related to the Resonant Bells that are used in otherwordly travel, akin to the Bell-ringing Women.
- The one at the center is donning the Choir Set, and the special headgear worn only by Master Willem and is therefore a clear homage to him.