The League is led by Valtr, who seeks to destroy all vermin of the world. This covenant focuses on cooperative play.
"The League is a band of Hunters who have taken an oath and are bound by a single purpose. By aligning yourself to The League, led by a mysterious figure in a constable’s garb and bucket helmet, you can assist other players online in the game and compete in The League’s online rankings leaderboard.
In addition to The League, players will also be able to summon co-op NPCs within the game, perfect for tackling challenging areas and bosses."
You can crush these to gain favor with the League, and rise up on the League's ranking list.
It also allows players to summon NPC Confederates with the use of the Old Hunter Bell.
- Rank 0 (joining the covenant): Impurity Oath Rune.
- Rank 1 (1 Vermin crushed): League Staff, "League Oath" Gesture
- Rank 2 (5 Vermin crushed): Master's Iron Helm
- This covenant was added with the patch 1.07 in November 2015.
- Upon reaching Rank 2, Valtr will leave behind his bucket helmet for the player. He does not disappear from the game entirely as he can still be summoned, but his title when summoned will change to Beast Eater. He will also no longer wear his helmet when summoned.
- The summoning signs of the League Confederate NPCs are of a bloodred hue, as opposed to a pinkish color.
- It is reminiscent to the Warriors of Sunlight covenant in Dark Souls, as it also focused on cooperation.