|Max No. Held||20|
|QS Bullet Use||-|
| Sold by Messengers.|
Looted from Labyrinth Rats.
|Notes||Damage scales mostly with Skill|
- Purchased from the Bath Messengers, in the Hunter's Dream, using Blood Echoes.
- Often dropped by the Labyrinth Rats in the Sewers.
Can be used to deal moderate damage, but should be used mostly as a more accurate and deadlier Pebble.
It can stagger and lightly knock back enemies.
If used against NPC hunters, most will dodge with ease.
- Scales mostly with Skill. As such, players who focus on this stat the most, will reap the most benefits.
- Though it deals damage, it is quite mediocre. It can instead be used more as a better, more accurate version of the Pebble to draw attention from foes.
- Though this weapon was a favorite of Henryk, it seems odd that it would scale with Skill seeing as he wields the Saw Cleaver, a Strength based weapon. He also, strangely never uses it throughout his fight with the player.
- The Henryk's Hunter Garb has a sheathe for a Throwing Knife, if players throw a knife with the set on, they will see that the sheathe aligns perfectly with the animation of the player pulling out a Throwing Knife from their body. The same holds true for Poison Knives.
- The actual in-game model of the Throwing Knife is different from the icon that is displayed. It features a curved blade with a guard.