|Tiny Music Box|
|Max No. Held||1|
|Usage Type||Unlimited Use|
|QS Bullet Use||-|
|Given to the player by the Young Girl.|
|Notes||Used to stun Father Gascoigne.|
- Obtained by speaking to the Young Girl in Central Yharnam and choosing to help her find her mother.
- Using the Tiny Music Box near Father Gascoigne will stun him for a few seconds.
- Using the Tiny Music Box too many times during first stage of Father Gascoigne‘s boss fight might trigger his transformation into beast form regardless of his HP.
- Using the Tiny Music Box near Mergo's Wet Nurse will make the boss take a step back, as if recoiling.
- Using the Tiny Music Box to Gascoigne if he's summoned will elicit a small chuckle.
- Using the Tiny Music Box near the Bells in the Chalice Dungeons will ring them, luring all enemies to the location.
- The Tiny Music Box plays a portion of the song "Lullaby for Mergo", which is the music that is heard when fighting Mergo's Wet Nurse.
- The Tiny Music Box is one of the few items that does not carry over to New Game Plus.
- Players can hear the full soundtrack of "Lullaby for Mergo" by standing near the Young Girl's house.
- The Tiny Music Box was used by Father Gascoigne's wife, Viola, to make him come to his senses (as indicated by the Young Girl's dialogue). When Viola left home during the hunt to look for her husband, she forgot to take the trinket with her. It is hinted at that this led to her death as she would not be able to make Gascoigne return to his sane self.
- Using The Tiny Music Box will make Rom, the Vacuous Spider stop from moving.