The Enslaver’s Set is a custom attire set created by The Nameless Lancer. This set is super fucking cool. It is totally something that I would wear. In terms of stats, this set is overpowered. You get this set from a questline that I will make a post about in the future. In that questline, you meet a guy named Argus, who wears this set.
- The Enslaver's Beast Hide - The head piece is essentially a version of Brador’s Testimony that is black instead of blue. Also, the right antler is broken in half, like when Brador is in his cell. Also, I would like to have a black t-shirt wrapped around the head to make it look like a ninja mask.
- The Enslaver's Garb - The chest attire is pretty much a tattered version of the Hunter Garb, with the addition of the beast hide cape. The sleeves are badly torn, the bottom of the coat is shredded, and there are bloodstains all over the coat.
- The Enslaver's Bandages - The gloves are black fingerless gloves with bloodied bandages on the hands.
- The Enslaver's Trousers - The trousers are a version of the Charred Hunter Trousers that are dark blue instead of gray. The boots are unchanged. There are some holes in the trousers, and some bloodstains.
The Enslaver's Set can be purchased from the Bath Messengers after obtaining the Slave Hunter Badge.
- 5,000 Blood Echoes- Beast Hide
- 8,000 Blood Echoes- Garb
- 2,000 Blood Echoes- Bandages/Trousers
- Very High Physical Defenses
- Very High Blood Defense
- Very High Fire/Bolt/Arcane Defenses
- Extremely high Slow Poison/Rapid Poison Defenses
- High Frenzy Resistance
- Very High Beasthood
- The Enslaver's Set has very high stats in everything.
- This set has the same Poison resistances as Gascoigne's Set.