The Blood of Hades is a race of gods in The Story of Harold Jenkins. They are the descendants of Hades, god of the Underworld. Most are considered full gods, but there are a few exceptions to this. The Blood of Hades rule Thrace, and had no presence in Yharnam until Harold arrived.
Known Blood of Hades
- Strider Jenkins
- Harold Jenkins
- Jack Jenkins - 1/4 god
- Lydia Jenkins II - 1/4 god
- Rise of the Reapers
- Sins of the Father (Coming soon)
- Hades Beast - The Blood of Hades have the power to transform into a hideous beast. With the size of an Abhorrent Beast, large claws (resembling Daedric Gauntlets in Skyrim), and a helmet-like face with no eyes (resembling Pelagia in Shadow of the Colossus), the Hades Beasts are completely invincible. However, the power can only be used once a day, and only for a limited amount of time. With the lost artifact known as the Ring of Hades, they can remain as the Hades Beast forever. But the artifact has been lost for centuries.
- Chain manipulation - The Blood of Hades can control and summon chains at will.
- Blood of the Gods - Hades's blood has unimaginable power. It can be used to create weapons of extreme power. If a god, demi-god, or a regular immortal is stabbed by one of these weapons, their immortality will drain, until they are mortal. The blood is easily recognizable by its black color. Who knows what would happen if these weapons fell into the wrong hands? Only one being is believed to be immune to the blood: Death.
- Hades’s Blood - Despite having the blood in their veins, the Blood of Hades can still have their life drained by weapons forged from Hades’s Blood.
- Heart attacks - A Blood of Hades can die of a heart attack. Even though they can drink a lot more alcohol than a normal man, they cannot drink as much as they want without consequences, as it will eventually lead to them having a heart attack.
- Vatch and Numoc are a different race of god.
- Since Harold is a demi-god and Henriett is a mortal, their two children are 1/4 god.
- Harold is going to use his blood to make several weapons.