|Max No. Held||99|
|QS Bullet Use||-|
| Successful invasion as member of The League.|
(Wearing Impurity Oath Rune)
It can only be obtained through these methods if the Impurity rune is equipped:
- Drops from the three "red-eyed" Old Hunters in the Hunter's Nightmare.
- Successful Co-Op play reward.
- PvP reward item.
- To more effectively progress through Valtr's questline, simply equip the Impurity rune and kill the 3 red-eyed Old Hunters in the Hunter's Nightmare, thus reducing the number of times a player must engage with others in online play.
- Co-Operation using the Old Hunter Bell does not give you Vermin.
- These vermin resemble centipedes.
- This is an interesting design decision. These vermin are associated with Valtr, who appears to be afflicted with some sort of minor madness and who is an obvious nod to Solaire of Astora from the original Dark Souls, wherein Solaire would lose his sanity upon finding the Sunlight Maggot, a large centipede-like insect.