|Watchdog of the Old Lords|
|Locations|| Pthumerian Labyrinth (Pthumeru Chalice),|
Cursed Pthumerian Defilement
|Drops|| Central Pthumeru Chalice,|
Cursed Sharp Damp Blood Gem
The Watchdog of the Old Lords is an enormous fire-elemental Beast. The beast has flesh so deeply seared by its own flames that large portions of meat and skin are missing, exposing its bones.
It attacks the player with physical attacks such as body slams and head bashes, as well as a bark attack that emits a burst of flames.
- Pthumeru Chalice, 3rd Layer
- Cursed and Defiled Chalice, 2nd Layer
- found in root chalice dungeons as roaming enemies on occasion
- It has not particular weakness in terms of damage, just Serration.
- Greatly resembles the "Beast of Darkness" from Berserk. Its design may have also inspired "Sulyvahn's Beast" from Dark Souls 3.
- It shares the same theme as the Bloodletting Beast.