The Yahar'gul Black Set is an attire in Bloodborne.
|Yahar'gul Black Set|
- The entire set can be found on the corpse of a carriage driver in the streets outside of the Hypogean Gaol, at the right side, going down the stairs of the path.
- the hoodless version of the helm can be found in Yahar'gul, Unseen Village, past the lamp and to the right, resting near a small monument.
- Black Hooded Iron Helm / Iron Yahar'gul Helm
- Yahar'gul Black Garb
- Yahar'gul Black Gloves
- Yahar'gul Black Trousers
- Moderate Physical defenses
- Moderately low Blood/Arcane/Fire/Bolt Defenses
- Moderate Resistances
- The description of both helmets are very misleading. They do not offer much in the way of physical defenses despite being actual metal helmets, in fact, weirdly enough, the Harrowed Hood, which is nothing but cloth wrapped around the user's head, is actually a straight upgrade with infinitely better overall stats.
- The Helm of this set resembles two things in particular, the first is that the visor is an obvious nod to the popular helmet worn by Havel the Rock from Dark Souls. The second thing is the top part of the helm which appears to be based on a pith helmet, a type of headwear used by mostly by european huntsmen in tropical regions during the later half of the 19th century and into the early 20th century.