- Dropped by Yamamura, after killing him
- Moderately low Physical, Arcane and Fire Defenses
- Moderate Blood Defense
- Extremely High Fire Defense
- Decent Slow/Rapid Poison Defense
- Moderately low Frenzy Resistance
- Low Beasthood
- Both the leg and arm pieces of this attire boast the highest Fire Defense of the game, it can be a good idea to complement it with the Charred Hunter Set.
- Yamamura's Set seems to be a mix between Japanese clothing and hunter attire:
- a "Haori" is a type of Japanese kimono that only goes to the hips, resembling more a jacket and does not close, instead it is worn open;
- a "Hakama" is a type of Japanese trousers that was worn mostly as formal attire for social gatherings or combat training. The ones depicted in game resemble the type "Karusan-bakama", which created a "ballooning effect" inspired by the European clothing brought by the Portuguese. More commonly and popularly known as "Tattsuke-Hakama";
- The headpiece is like a mix between the Top Hat and the Hunter Hat with a dark brown color to it.
- The Haori appears to have two "Kunai" throwing knives and a small dagger hidden beneath the waist.