The Yharnam Hunter Garb is chest attire in Bloodborne.
- Ludwig, the first hunter of the Healing Church, once recruited Yharnamites to serve as hunters.
- This hunter's attire was made for new recruits, and has excellent straightforward defense.
- But not nearly enough to allow an ordinary man to stand any real chance against the beasts.
The Yharnam Hunter Garb is the typical attire worn by hunters in Yharnam.
- It belongs to the Yharnam Hunter Set.
- It is a "gendered" attire, meaning it has a different model for male and female characters. However, only the head and chest pieces are actually gendered, all other pieces are not.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.