The Yharnam Hunter Set is a set of Attire in Bloodborne.
- Can be purchased in the Hunter's Dream from the Bath Messenger right from the beginning of the game.
- Moderate Physical/Thrust Defenses
- Moderately low Blunt Defense
- Moderate Blood/Fire/Bolt Defenses
- Moderately low Arcane Defense
- High Slow/Rapid Poison Resistances
- High Frenzy Resistance
- High Beasthood
- Quite simply a very good starting set that specializes in nothing when it comes to defenses, and has very good Resistances and Beasthood.
- One of the few Gendered Attires, attires that have different models for each sex. Male version appears to be more exposed, having a longcoat that shows the legs well and some silver bullets dangling in the chest along a leather strap, meanwhile, the cap also has a sort of shoulder covers that cover much more than the female version. The Female version has a small cape that covers the left side of the arm and the longcoat mostly covers the legs.
- This set bears a close resemblance to Henryk's Hunter Set. In fact, it seems like it was inspired by that Set entirely, as it was worn by a veritable old hunter. There are two big factors for this hypothesis. The Yharnam Hunter Cap being a mirror copy Henryk's Hunter Cap, but lacking the very large feathers, lacking the overal wear of the cap. And, the fact that the Yharnam Hunter Garb, has the same design, the same chest harnesses and even the exact positioning of the throwing knife sheathe and rope on the utility belt, in Henryk's Hunter Garb. In this regard it is can be postulated that Henryk inspired the Yharnamites to become hunters, just as Djura inspired the future generation of newer hunters.
- This set seems to take inspiration from the attire of the characters from the movie Brotherhood of the Wolf. Coincidentally, the character that wears this also hunts werewolves.